This information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through the hyperlinks therein, of which Rustichella D’Abruzzo SpA is not responsible in any way.
Terms and conditions of use.
Personal data is collected and processed by Rustichella D’Abruzzo SpA exclusively for purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services, and the online purchase of products.
Subject to explicit consent to be given in the dedicated session, the user can request the sending of newsletters.
The processing of personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
Limits of liability
The Rustichella D’Abruzzo SPA cannot be held responsible in any way for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by access to the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, and by the use of the information contained therein. The Data Controller reserves the right to modify or simply update the content of the site, in part or completely, also due to changes in the Applicable Regulations. The date of the last update is shown below.
Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the set of links indicated
Identification details of the data controller
The Data Controller of the user’s personal data is:
Rustichella D’Abruzzo SpA based in P.zza Dei Vestini n ° 20 – 65019 Pianella (PE);
Data provided by the user, purpose, legal basis, and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The user has the possibility to enter his personal data in the following ways and purposes:
- enter your e-mail address so you can sign up for the newsletter service and get a coupon for your order.
- Enter your data (name, email address, password) to register on the site and have access to your account wall where you can view recent orders, manage shipping and billing addresses, and change your password and account details;
- Enter the billing and shipping addresses, and your telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for the purchase of e-commerce products;
- Enter the payment methods (bank transfer, credit cards, PayPal account)
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for:
- purposes of statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring the traffic, and assessing usability and interest. This activity, since it is not possible to identify the person to whom the data refer, is not to be considered processing of personal data.
- purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Joint Data holders are bound;
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise, or defend a right in judicial proceedings or whenever the authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions.
- No customer profiling will be performed.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the URL notation (Uniform Resource Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
The data in question could also be used, at the request of the competent judicial authority, and with the guarantees provided by the law, for the ascertainment of responsibility in the event of any computer crimes committed against the Site.
Whenever the user accesses this website, he will accept this privacy statement. You will also accept the use of the cookies described below.
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the webserver to store on the client (the browser, eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera …) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after several days (persistent cookies).
They are an essential part of how our website works: their main goal is to improve the user’s browsing experience. In the case of system cookies, for example, they help us remember the preferences (language, country, etc.) of the individual user during navigation and future visits. Other cookies allow us to gather information to improve our website, adapting it to individual users’ interests, or making searches faster
Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the Website and are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to reserved functions on the sites). The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can take advantage of a longer stay to remember the visitor’s choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies may compromise the experience of using and browsing the website.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be treated in detail later.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, we invite you to visit the special section on the website to grant privacy.it/cookie
This site uses the following cookies:
- 1P_JAR – Duration 1 month – this cookie carries out information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertising that the end-user may have seen before visiting the said website
- AND – Duration 1 year – this cookie provides advertising shown all over the web, stored under the google.com domain
- CONSENT – Duration 18 years – this cookie carries out information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertising that the end-user may have seen before visiting the said website
- IDE – Duration 1 year – This cookie carries out information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertising that the end-user may have seen before visiting the said website
- NID – Duration 6 months – this cookie contributes to the personalization of ads in Google properties, such as Google search
- PHPSESSID – Duration of closing the browser – The PHPSESSID cookie is a native PHP cookie and allows websites to store session state data. On the website, it is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called a session cookie. Since the PHPSESSID cookie does not have a time limit, it disappears when the client is closed
- _ga – Duration 2 years – cookies used by the Google platform for analytical and advertising purposes
- _gat – Duration 1 minute – cookies used by the Google platform for analytical and advertising purposes
- _gid – Duration 24 hours – cookies used by the Google platform for analytical and advertising purposes
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change their settings to delete cookies or to prevent acceptance. The following links explain how you can control cookies with the different types of browsers. This choice will apply to all websites visited.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/it
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Our web pages contain plug-ins to social forums Facebook Twitter, Instagram, GooglePlus, Pinterest, Youtube.
If you access one of our web pages equipped with a similar plug-in, the internet browser connects directly to the Facebook servers and the plug-in is displayed on the screen.
If you have accessed the social forum, the plug-in notifies the relevant server which pages the user has visited and, if comments are entered, the website may access the comment on the user’s social forum profile
By selecting the button with the logo related to the social forum, the browser will create a direct connection with the relative servers. However, cookies will be sent containing information such as IP address, site visited, date and time of access, plus other information not identifiable by the site. To learn about the methods and the purposes of this treatment, read carefully the information on data protection provided by the individual social forums.
If you have not logged in or if you do not have a linked social forum account, the browser will still send information, via cookies, relating to the Web page visited, the date and time of the visit, and other information regarding the browser
If the user does not wish to associate the visit to our web pages with his or her social forum account, he must log off from it before visiting them.
Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Personal data may be shared with:
- individuals, physical and/or legal, strictly necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which the data were collected (by way of non-exhaustive example: tax, IT or quality consultants, health and safety at work, protection of personal data, etc.)
- persons authorized by Rustichella D’Abruzzo SpA to process Personal Data that are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality such as, by way of example;
- banks and credit institutions as regards the payment of orders made;
- courts in the performance of their duties when required by Applicable Law.
Transfer of personal data
Some Personal Data may be transferred to Subjects located outside the European Economic Area.
The Data Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of Personal Data is carried out in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Indeed, transfers are based alternatively on an adequacy decision or Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission. More information and a copy of these agreements can be obtained from the Data Controller.
Storage of personal data
Rights of the interested party
Within the limits of the Applicable Regulations, the user has the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, access to their personal data, the rectification or cancellation of the same or to oppose their treatment, the limitation of the processing and to obtain the data relating to it in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
According to the Applicable Law, the interested party has, in any case, the right to complain to the competent control authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if he considers that the processing of his personal data is contrary to the current legislation.